Welcome to Shockley's Sweet Shoppe

Where everyday is a piece of cake...
Our half & half cake: As featured on The FoodNetwork UK for Weird, Wacky & Wonderful Wedding cakes.
*Photo courtesy of Grant and Deb Photography.
*Photo courtesy of Glem Bashaw of Images in Light Photography.
A gorgeaous half & half: golf and classic wedding cake in a topsy turvy, separated fashion.
A beautiful photo of our wedding cake provided by Echard Wheeler.
A beautiful and simple 4-tier wedding cake at the Aqua Restaurant in Cape Charles, VA.

This exquisite cake at The Harrison Opera House was photographed by Keith Cephus, photo provided by Keith Cephus; wedding coordinated by the talented group of Isha Foss Events.



This amazing 5-tier cake was adorned with trailing fresh flowers provided by Turpine's Florist.

This 3-tier cake was beautifully photographed by Paired Images Photography; decorated with adorable fondant apples.

This beautiful 4-tier was photographed by the talented Grant & Deb Photography. Decorated with a hand-painted eiffel tower along the front of the cake.





This wedding cake was made of Cinnamon, Creme Bouquet & Raspberry with fresh raspberry purée. Decorated with black sugar dragees & swirl piping with fuschia satin ribbon :)
Wedding cake at the Mariner's Museum -- decorated with a cascade of sugar roses, carnations & peonies :) Cake flavors include: Alternating Chocolate & Rum :)

A beautifully decorated wedding cake with the lace pattern from the bride's gown. Beautiful cake stand hand-made by bride's father. Photo by Bill Murrey of ONON Photography.
A delicately decorated wedding cake with many variations of pink, purple & teal sugar butterflies :)
This beautiful topsy-turvey wedding cake was a dream come true for its bride & groom. A formal, fun flare represented in this confection.

This amazing wedding cake was made of White & Chocolate fondant; specifically halved for the bride & halved for the groom. Chocolate ganache delicately dripped down the chocolate side while a hand-pipped design decorated the other side. Fresh tuxedoed strawberries adorned the cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I am from south africa and just love the half and half cake. I would love to have the cake for my wedding but due to the distance this is not possible. I would like to know what cake did u use.

Tanette Schneider said...

I love the 1/2 wedding cake, 1/2 groom cake. What is the size of the bottom cake and can you provide the pricing for the cake pictured? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that this is absolutely beautiful! I wish you were in CA so that I could order from you!

Roz Bennett said...

I hope you don't mind, My daughter sent me a picture of this cake from wedinator.com and she wants me to make this cake for her wedding, I am so glad I managed to find the original designer of it, so I can say where it originated from and say thankyou for when I put it online. :)

Roz
Australia.