Welcome to Shockley's Sweet Shoppe

Where everyday is a piece of cake...

Shockley's Sweet Shoppe featured in Spring/Summer 2009 Issue of VOW Bride magazine: Anjali & Nitin's Henna/Mehndi Wedding Cake





We are pleased to have been featured in this Spring/Summer 10th Anniversary issue of Vow Bride magazine as well as our beautiful Henna/Mehndi Cake featured in the 2009 Spring/Summer issue of Vow Bride magazine. Anjali & Nitin's wedding was absolutely amazing and an effort of perfection. Photographed by David Schwartz.

5 comments:

Alysa said...

Hey Jennifer, its Alysa. I love how your cake is in the catalog. The funny thing that I found out that I met almost every model from the magazine because they all work with my agency its so cool. Maybe I can be sometimes in the magazine. Hahaha

Jennifer Shockley said...

Hi Алиса, Thanks & I think it's pretty great too ~ I know you will be an amazing model in those magazines, just keep smiling pretty :)

Nate said...

I saw that, that cake was off the hook! Great work as usual.

Jennifer Shockley said...

Thanks Nate, your works is absolutely amazing as well, to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer, The Under the Sea Cake that you did for my Daughter's baby shower in February 2009 was a spectacular hit. Everyone loved the creation but even better they latched to savor the flavor of the butter almond cake. Now, I have inquired for you to create a smaller version for my grandson's 1st birthday on Apeil 3 2010. Jennifer, you have the palatte for flavor and the touch for exquisite artistry. I will always utilize your skills for all any any occasion. Best Wishes, Sherri Chandler